What are the Pros and Cons of Co-Ed and mixed Sport Teams or games?
Pro Sports News
So as I was growing up and playing sports I noticed a weird trend. I write left handed for one. Kick left footed(?), bat left handed, play tennis left handed. But, when it got to other stuff like throwing, I do that right handed and I shoot a basketball right handed. All my coaches thought I was goofy. Anyone else like this as well?submitted by /u/TooAwkwardTaco to r/southpaws
I'm in Vegas on my annual March Madness trip, and checked the moneyline after UMBC's magnificent upset win. (For those who don't gamble, +2500 means a $100 bet on UMBC to win would have paid $2500, and a bettor would need to bet $10000 on Virginia to win $100.)
I asked the cashier as the sports book if they had anyone who had bet on UMBC, and he said, "Oh yeah, we always get a few. Some people like the odds and want to take a flier on the underdog." When I noted that Virginia was -10000 and no one would make that bet for so little return, he snorted and said, "We always have some." So some people out there blew $10000 for the opportunity to possibly make a 1% return on their money.
Some other people out there really really love UMBC today.submitted by /u/insidezone64 to r/CollegeBasketball
When I first saw this article from thefederalist.com, its title was:
McCabe Initiated White House Meeting That Led To Leak
Here are some other articles about this story:
- uproxx.com: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Wants The Media To Cure Their ‘Russia Fever’
- The Daily Caller: Sarah Sanders Responds To Jim Acosta VIDEO
- washingtonexaminer.com: Sarah Sanders: White House reporters infected with 'Russia fever'
- mediaite.com: Sarah Sanders Bemoans ‘Russia Fever’ at Briefing: ‘No One Cares About This Issue’
- canoe.com: Indians removing Chief Wahoo logo from uniforms
- kbtx.com: UPDATE: White House says President Trump not involved in McCabe departure
- ABC News: ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News, Headlines & Videos
- mediaite.com: WATCH LIVE: White House Press Briefing with Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Washington Post: Polls show 'no one' cares about the Russia investigation, White House press secretary said. That's not true.
- Fox News: FBI's McCabe, now stepping down, suspected in leak against White House
- whitehouse.gov: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
I am a bot trying to encourage a balanced news diet.
These are all of the articles I think are about this story. I do not select or sort articles based on any opinions or perceived biases, and neither I nor my creator advocate for or against any of these sources or articles. It is your responsibility to determine what is factually correct.submitted by /u/alternate-source-bot to r/alt_source_bot_log
Hey guys! First post here, so let me if this is in the wrong location.
I'll be in Athens next week and I'm looking for a climbing partner to hit some of the local sport walls in the afternoon/evenings. I found a few details on Mountain Project, but am still looking into more crags. I climb around 6a/5.10b on outdoor lead, but can clean some harder routes if you want to put them up. :)
PM if you're interested!submitted by /u/deimosVI to r/climbing
- UMBC's upset over Virginia trumps MTSU, FGCU, Texas Western as best Cinderella story ever USA TODAY
- March Madness 2018: Virginia left stunned, heartbroken after historic loss to UMBC Sporting News
- UMBC Seals Its Place in March Madness History with CBB's Greatest Upset Ever Bleacher Report
- No. 16 UMBC upset No. 1 Virginia and March Madness will never be the same CBSSports.com
- March Madness live: No. 16 UMBC completes biggest upset in NCAA tournament history Washington Post Full coverage