What are the Pros and Cons of Co-Ed and mixed Sport Teams or games?
Pro Sports News
UMBC, a No. 16 seed, was just looking to have some fun Friday against No. 1 Virginia. But then the Retrievers took over the game and UMBC's athletic department became the king of Twitter for the night.
- Syracuse tops TCU 57-52 to advance again in NCAA Tournament FOXSports.com
- Syracuse's reward for clutch win is a battle against local favorite New York Post
- NCAA tournament: Michigan State to face defensive-minded Syracuse Detroit Free Press
- No. 11 Syracuse tops No. 6 TCU 57-52 to advance again NBCSports.com Full coverage
- NCAA Tournament 2018: Ranking the Top Performers Through the First Round Bleacher Report
- Hot-shooting No. 5 Clemson ousts No. 12 New Mexico State 79-68 NBCSports.com
- Hot-shooting Clemson ousts New Mexico State 79-68 ABC News
- Friday at the 2018 NCAA tournament: Plenty of upsets, including the first 16 to beat a 1 USA TODAY Full coverage
- Injured Warriors play short, don't have enough against Kings FOXSports.com
- Warriors' Quinn Cook has a breakout performance against Kings The Mercury News
- De'Aaron Fox gives Kings another clutch performance. Quietly, he hoped to stay benched Sacramento Bee (blog)
- Kevin Durant sidelined with rib injury suffered in collision with Karl-Anthony Towns ESPN Full coverage
- Charleston turnovers help Auburn survive Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Survive and advance: Auburn wins tournament opener Auburn Tigers Official Athletic Site
- Auburn advances past Charleston after controversial play The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Rewinding: Auburn basketball's 62-58 win over College of Charleston in NCAA Tournament AL.com Full coverage
Oregon's Sabrina Ionescu and Marquette's Natisha Hiedeman put in some of the biggest individual performances as the women's NCAA tournament got underway Friday.
- NCAA tournament 2018: Schedule, start times announced for Sunday's Round 2 games SB Nation
- Buffalo beats Arizona, destroys brackets like so many folding tables Washington Post
- March Madness 2018 Results: Live NCAA Tournament Updates, Scores for Friday's First Round Bleacher Report (blog)
- NCAA tournament schedule: Friday's March Madness game times, TV guide, info USA TODAY Full coverage
Former Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu is signing a one-year, $7 million deal with the Texans, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Larson focuses on driving and isn't the type to immerse himself in the mechanics of the car. Considering his impressive résumé, the 25-year-old has no reason to change his approach.
Martin Truex Jr. won the pole for the second straight week as red-hot Kevin Harvick qualified 10th. Take a driver-by-driver look through the field for Sunday's Auto Club 400.
The Lions have signed running back LeGarrette Blount, the team announced Friday. Blount brings Super Bowl experience to Detroit after winning it with the Eagles last season and with the Patriots the previous season.
- Kentucky wary of upset-minded Buffalo FOXSports.com
- Kentucky vs. Buffalo odds: 2018 NCAA Tournament picks from model on 11-1 roll CBSSports.com
- Buffalo's March Madness upset of Arizona no surprise to MAC coaches cleveland.com
- Nate Oats just coached Buffalo to a huge upset. But he's about more than wins. Washington Post Full coverage
- Suburban connection highlights Loyola's second-round matchup Chicago Daily Herald
- Barnes' Vols on other side of NCAA feel-good story Chattanooga Times Free Press Full coverage
Kevin Durant will be sidelined at least two weeks after an MRI revealed Friday that the forward has an incomplete rib-cartilage fracture, the Warriors announced.