Racing Sports News
Fernando Alonso's big win at Le Mans was enough to get even the folks at NASCAR America talking about his achievement.
The Xfinity and Truck races at Iowa Speedway left drivers and analysts calling for more events on this style of track.
The Chip Ganassi Racing driver addressed topics in a Twitter Q&A session, including last year's NFL protests during the National Anthem.
Five Monster Energy Series drivers and three NASCAR Next prospects are entered in Saturday’s NASCAR K&N Pro Series West event at Sonoma Raceway. RELATED: Entry list Sonoma schedule A total of 31 cars are on the preliminary entry list, revealed Monday ahead of the Carneros 250. Two drivers are still to
Iowa Speedway produces the type of racing the Cup Series desperately needs more of. But the time has come and gone for the track to get a Cup race.
HERMON, Maine — D.J. Shaw of Center Conway, New Hampshire, took the lead a lap before the halfway point on Sunday afternoon and drove to victory in the 150-lap Pro All Stars Series North Super Late Model feature at Speedway 95. Shaw had charged back into contention aboard the Precision JLM 60 after restarting
Jayski.com Staff DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (June 13, 2018) - Normally, drivers strive to "keep it straight" at Daytona International Speedway, a 2.5-mile high-banked high-speed tri-oval where control is essential. Wednesday was somewhat different for Erik Jones. Control was a relative term. Jones
1. Chevrolet, 370 (5) 2. Toyota, 369 (5) 3. Ford, 308
1. Christopher Bell, 3 1. Cole Custer, 3 3. Daniel Hemric, 2 4. Justin Allgaier, 1 4. Ryan Blaney, 1 4. Kyle Busch, 1 4. Austin Cindric, 1 4. Brandon Jones, 1 4. Brad Keselowski, 1
1. William Byron, 277 2. Bubba Wallace Jr., 247
NASCAR XFINITY Points Leaders To continue reading this story, you will need to be a digital subscriber to HoustonChronicle.com.
SELINSGROVE —The Patriot Sprint Tour made their second stop of the weekend Saturday night at Selinsgrove Speedway for the Joe Whitcomb Memorial. Chad Layton won his first race at Selinsgrove since 2005. Jeff Rine made a bold move in traffic passing two cars for the lead on lap 17 in the late model feature
1. Justin Allgaier, 458 2. Kyle Busch, 225 3. Kyle Larson, 203 4. Christopher Bell, 195 5. Joey Logano, 177 6. Ryan Blaney, 165 7. Daniel Hemric, 163 8. Brandon Jones, 153 9. Kevin Harvick, 152 10. Brad Keselowski, 143 11. Elliott Sadler, 109 12. Cole Custer, 106 13. Austin Cindric, 63 14. Tyler Reddick
1. Johnny Sauter, 324 2. Noah Gragson, 283 3. Ben Rhodes, 136 4. Brett Moffitt, 133 5. Kyle Busch, 123 6. Stewart Friesen, 105 7. John Hunter Nemechek, 80 8. Kyle Benjamin, 74 9. Todd Gilliland, 62 10. Matt Crafton, 35 11. Harrison Burton, 30 11. David Gilliland, 30 13. Justin Haley, 16 14. Grant Enfinger
NEWTON, Iowa (AP) — Justin Allgaier won all three stages and the NASCAR Xfinity Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway for his second victory of the season.