What is Co-Ed sports or Co-Ed games?
Co-Ed sports include any sport involving two or more players of opposite sex (males & Females) working together towards a shared objective. A Co-Ed Game is an activity in which individuals of opposite sex are organized into opposing teams which compete to win. Popular examples of Co-Ed sports are soccer, basketball, volleyball, ultimate frisbee, water polo, handball, lacrosse, cricket, softball, and the various forms of flag football and hockey.
Co-Ed Games are played mostly at the amateur and recreational level. Official competitions featuring co-ed or mixed teams are so far only limited to ultimate frisbee. One of the most popular Co-Ed sport is Adult Co-Ed soccer. It usually involves a team mixed with men and women. The requirement varies but generally each team is required to have at least 2 women at all time on the pitch. Co-Ed Sports have many advantages and disadvantages.Here are the advantages or positives of Co-Ed Sports.
Recent blog posts
- Cost of playing Amateur Soccer, Hockey, Football, Basketball in Calgary
- Playing Sports or Working out SHIRTLESS or SHOELESS : Pros and Cons
- Watch live streaming football or soccer games online: Free and Inexpensive Paid Options and Reviews
- 3 vs 3 or Street Soccer or Pelada or Petit Goal or kick-about
- Pros and Cons of Keeping the Score