What are some interesting habits of well-balanced people?
- Make sure that you sleep for at least for 6 hours non stop in a very comfortable bed every night.
Wake up no later than 06am.
- Read or listen to unbiased local and international news to know what is going on.
- Take a good shower.
- Drink a glass of water or tea without sugar.
- Take public transit for work or school and read your book while listening to public radio during your transit.
- Take 5 minutes walk every hour at work or school. A walk to the washroom to read/browse/answer on Quora counts.
- Eat a healthy meal with lot of vegetables at lunch time. Don't fill yourself up.
- On your way home, stop at the gym. Run for 20 minutes non stop. Do strength exercises for 10 minutes, then agility exercises for 10 minutes, bike or swim for another 10 minutes.
- Go home and play with your kids, wife or partner, and eat dinner. Spoil yourself after losing about a lot of calories with the gym routine above.
- On Saturday and Sunday morning, sleep a little bit longer than usual, wake up at 07am and work on your startup or any other personal project ideas, while watching your favorite sports game ( I love Arsenal FC and watch Premier League games on Saturdays and NFL on Sunday morning); Have a good breakfast with the family at around 10am, then go play sports with your kids ( swimming, soccer, basketball, hockey, etc..,). Stop at the library and get new books for everyone for the week.
- Live a healthy life, be optimistic, positive, volunteer a couple of hours for a good cause, don't hate on anybody, love people, don't be a jerk or racist: that's how you will be successful.
- Disclaimer: You should also understand that this list is not absolute, you should be able to balance or cancel some activities due to emergencies or other unexpected daily life requirements.