- Iconic, original, authentic, must represent a team or player who is or was very successful and connected with fans on an emotional level (Example: Les Bleus winner of world cup 1998)
- Must represent very successful teams renowned and recognized worldwide (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, San Francisco 49ers, Juventus, AC Milan, PSG, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, etc..)
- Must have been worn by great and successful all time great players playing in global sports like soccer and basketball (Michael Jordan, Ronaldo, C. Ronaldo, Messi, Pogba, Henry, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan, Kylian Mbappe, Zidane, Hazard, Drogba, Steph Currie, Kevin Durant)
- Must not have sponsor logos on it
- Purity of the top with minor accenting.
- Strong colors like yellow (Brazil 1970 and 2002), Blue (Italy's Azzurri 1982 or France 1998), Green (Cameroon Indomitable Lions 1982), Orange (Holland 1998), White with black stripes (Germany die Mannshaft 1990), White/light Blue stripes (Argentina albiceleste 1986)
- Unique colors (Croatia 2018, Nigeria Green Eagles 2018)
- Must be a little bit old to reminisce the good old times. (1 decade old)
- Eye catching (Cameroon 2002), Lakers yellow jersey, Boston Celtics green jersey
- Synthetic Fabric: This breathable fabric is one of the top choices for sportsperson and can absorb sweat very easily to keep sportsmen cool all through the game, Miracle Microfiber, Calico, Spandex, Cotton
- Polyester fabric: Polyester is the workhorse of the workout fabrics, the one you see on labels most often. Basically plastic cloth, it's durable, wrinkle-resistant, lightweight, breathable, and non-absorbent, which means that moisture from your skin evaporates instead of being drawn into the material.
What is your favorite soccer/football jersey (national team)?
Shop Premier League Gear at Classic Football Shirts.
- Brazil during world cup 1970 (Yellow), France (Les Bleus at world cup 1998), Italy World cup 1982 (Blue), Lakers Yellow Jersey, Germany Die Manshaaft at world cup 1990 (White), Spain at world cup 2010 (red), Ronaldo Number 7 shirt with Real Madrid (White), Messi Number 10 shirt with Barcelona
What are the differences between authentic and replica jerseys?
- Authentic soccer jerseys are identical (in material, cut, fit) to the jerseys worn by the professional players.
- Authentic jerseys feature sewn-on patches and letters. Made of polyester double-knit material or polyester with Cool Base technology, authentic jerseys are very durable.
- Replica jerseys cost less than authentic jerseys: They usually feature less durable fabric and either iron-on or single-stitched plastic patches and letters.
- Furthermore, replica jerseys typically do not have the logo on the back.
- Some replicas are higher quality and closer to authentic than others. At the high end they might be nearly identical except for the labeling.
- Reference: Quora, Soccer.com