Many sports can give you a good looking body, but which one gives you the best looking body?
- It involves a lot of running (burning fat in every part of your body)
- Soccer is a good sports for maintaining health, fitness, strength (ball kicking, body check, tackling, fighting for space to get the ball ) and endurance.
- The game is continuous and is great for fitness and cardiovascular health.
- You don't need to be tall, big or strong to play and anyone with average build can play and become above average fit.
- It can be a great workout and fun with goals and win and makes you forget about the running.
- It builds strength, flexibility and endurance
- It increases aerobic capacity and cardio
- It lowers body fat and improves muscle tone
- When you play soccer, you age well. I used to to be a referee in various amateur leagues in Alberta and I was officiating 045 soccer league games and those men and women were the healthiest, more athletic and best looking 0ver 45 people I have ever seen.
- Look at all the top soccer athletes in the world and their physical look average people can identify with ( Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Thierry Henry, Drogba, Pogba, Carli Lloyd, Alex Morgan, etc.. )
- Most athletic disciplines are involved in soccer: running fast, jumping high, throwing the ball, sliding, heading the ball, kicking the ball, tackling, chesting the ball, pushing, pulling and all that is continuous for long period of time.
You must be fit to be able to be successful at soccer. This requires you to automatically run and exercise outside of the game itself and to unconsciously watch your weight.
Playing soccer strengthens your thigh and abs and makes them toned and gives you a beautiful waist.