RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, ASSUMPTION OF RISKS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. BY COMPLETING THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
PLEASE READ THIS CONTRACT CAREFULLY
Group Organizer's Name: SHOW UP AND PLAY SPORTS INC., hereinafter to be referred to as (" SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS")
TO: SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, hereinafter to be referred to as (" SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS"),
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
I am aware that participating in the activities and sports, without limitation, offered by or associated with SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, exposes me to many inherent risks, dangers and hazards. By engaging in any activities offered by or associated with SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, I freely accept and fully assume all inherent risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting there from.
UNDERAGE SPECTATOR POLICY:
SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS is an adult-only league; all players must be 16 years of age, or older, before they can participate in any SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS league or event.
Players are discouraged from bringing underage spectators to any SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS league or event that is held in a gymnasium. Gyms offer a confined area where balls and other objects are moving quickly and at times, unpredictably.
If a parent/supervisor/guardian chooses to bring an underage person to any SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS venue (particularly an indoor gym), they do so at their own risk and will assume all liability and consequences related to the minor(s) they have brought with them.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY WAIVER OF CLAIMS & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
In consideration of SHOWUPANDPLAYSOCCER permitting me to participate in its activities and sports, permitting me to the use of its equipment and permitting me the use of its facilities, I hereby agree as follows:
*I ACCEPT THE ABOVE STATED TERMS
- TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
- TO RELEASE SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer, as a result of my participation in activities and sports offered by SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, due to any cause whatsoever INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OF CARE, AND/OR BREACH OF THE OCCUPIER'S LIABILITY ACT, R.S.A. 2000, C. O-4, ON THE PART OF SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
- TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS, and directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my activities and my participation in the activities offered by or associated with SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS.
- That this Agreement shall be effecting and binding upon any heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns in the event of my death.
- l have read and understood this Agreement prior to signing it. I am aware that by clicking the "I Accept" button below, I am waiving certain legal rights which I or any heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, assigns and successors.
SPORTSMANSHIP AND FAIR PLAY AGREEMENT:
*I ACCEPT THE ABOVE STATED TERMS
(By submitting the form, you accept the above terms and conditions.)
- I have read, understood and will abide by the rules of my sport as outlined by SHOWUPANDPLAYSPORTS.
- I understand that I am responsible to call my own fouls. I will not wait for my opponent or the Game Organizers ("GO") to make that decision.
- I understand that if it is reported by the GO or an opponent, that I have behaved in an unsporting manner or have not played by the rules, that I could be suspended or ejected from the league, with no refund.
- I understand that my team captain is the only person who can approach the GO or the opposing captain regarding concerns surrounding the game. It is my responsibility to let my captain know my concerns so he/she can deal with them.